Home | Gallery
Marketing/Public Relations Consultant and Account Executive Experience
- As owner and Chief Executive of Gabel Advertising, Inc., which employed 23
people in 3 offices, I was responsible for market research and the
development of marketing/public relations plans. Clients included--
- Fast Food
- Savings and Loans
- Real Estate
- High Tech
- Business to Business
- Sports Teams
- Performing Arts
- As agency President, I orchestrated all of our new business programs. This
required scripting staff members, as well as developing multimedia
presentations. We produced a successful quarterly newsletter directed to
prospective clients, news, and advertising media. In 3 years, we grew to be
the larges agency in Colorado Springs, CO.
- As the President or Board Member of various community, regional, national,
and international organizations, I wrote speeches for others and for myself.
I produced multimedia presentations for these organizations and often acted
as master of ceremonies. I also helped develop fund-raising campaigns for
Representative Accomplishments and Capabilities
- I have written and produced many TV and radio spots, as well as
- I have designed and written print ads, brochures, and newsletters and have
made presentations to city governments.
- I have made numerous speeches to organizations on the subjects of
marketing, advertising, public relations, and salesmanship.
- American Association of Advertising Agencies -- former Rocky Mountain
- American Advertising Federation -- former Western Region Chair, former
member of the National Board, Chair of 1976 Western Regional Meeting.
- International Federation of Advertising Agencies -- former President,
Chair of 1984 International Conference.